Why are people so against transgender?

Why is it that so many people are offended by someone that is transgender?

Favorite Answer

Because we are the few people left who stand for righteousness, who stand for what is good, pure and truthful. In a world that praises sinful ways we stand alone. But that is ok. I will stand alone being persecuted by the world for my beliefs, let me die before I ever deny what is right.

Trans gender people are backed by the world, but ohh will their downfall be a big one when they stand before god alone and have to answer why they thought their way was right and Gods was wrong.

I can identify as a purple dolphin all day, have the world conform and call me a purple dolphin, but I will never truly be a purple dolphin. The truth is the truth and it reigns forever.

• hoosticky6 months agoReport

I understand that your belief requires you to have other people share that same belief.
      My belief does not require me to do that.

Because they’re disgusting freaks of nature.

They are afraid of something they are missing

Source(s): And it is not easy being a T Rex either !

Because we're in the uncanny valley for them. Also, they see us as fetishising and caricaturing the gender we identify as, and as invading the space of another gender in a manner akin to rape.

They think it's ok to con straight men into having sex and then tell them afterwards. Luckily most of them are not capable but they still think it's acceptable.

It is known that the most adamant anti gay people are closet homosexuals themselves. I suspect the same thing is occurring with these transphobes.

• Elizabeth

Savannah, Torturing, discriminating, and calling for the death of the LGBT community, all the while claiming persecution. Poor you, you hypocrite.... Try thinking for your self. THAT would be your true salvation.

Small-minded people can't get past the notion that it's about men wearing a dress so they can sneak into women's locker rooms and bathrooms.

They have every right to.

Did you know Trans women rape men in bed without disclosing the fact they are trans before having sexual contact? And people wonder why we hate trans people and are cautious of them.

That's like asking why are people against rapists?

I will never understand it!

It is very sad!

• Elisabeth

You should not have me confused with Elizabeth with a z. You can view her answer further up.

Comedian Dave Chappelle said he was mad because he asked, "How were they beating black people at the discrimination Olympics... Do you realize it was easier for Bruce Jenner to change his gender than it was for Cassius Clay to change his name".