If aliens exist did they evolve or were they created by a supernatural being?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Evolution is the only reasonable answer.

• Tom
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Same difference------only time scale---"creation" by a "supernatural" intelligence over Millions of years----changing in form during the process, until they look like they do today. A potter "creates" a pot but it takes some time before the lump of clay he forms, ends up looking like a POT. It looked different at the end than it did 10 minutes previously.----No one ever said how long Creation should take. "Poof" there it is!-- verses many years to make it. even the POOF! took many milliseconds.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Of course we evolved, just like you humans did. On my planet, we refer to you guys as the aliens, so just remember that. Oh, and by the way, there are more and more of us infiltrating your population each day, so.... better start being nicer to us. Just saying.

• Mr. P
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The jury is still out on whether we were Created by aliens or we evolved natUrally, so who kNows- it could be the same way wiTh them ?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I created aliens

• Tomalochk
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

How about Sasquatch , what's up with that ? Do they exist ?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

If aliens exists that what debunk the Christian god once and for all, nowhere in any scripture does it state that god created other beings on other worlds, which he also supposedly created.

• 5 months ago

Evolution has nothing to do with the appearance of life, that is abiogenesis, not evolution. Once life appears, however, it evolves, it changes over time. Any alien life will have evolved.

• All life was created by God, dear.

• Jea
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The word supernatural means it doesn't exist. Above nature, above existence. Nothing supernatural is real, it is purely imaginary.

there IS a rational explanation for everything real.

Nothing that is real needs faith.

• 5 months ago

I can say whatever I want and it won't be true.

• Tomalochk
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Then what you are saying now is not true ....so spill it , where are the aliens ?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.