Why won't my old Phillips TV in my motel room not let me access it's menu or channel three or four?

It's an old TV from back before flat screens and I try to plug my ps2 into it but I cannot access channel 3 or 4 to play my ps2, it reads "channel 3 not available" and also the remote control does not have a menu button and the TV itself has a menu button, but it doesn't activate the menu. How can... show more It's an old TV from back before flat screens and I try to plug my ps2 into it but I cannot access channel 3 or 4 to play my ps2, it reads "channel 3 not available" and also the remote control does not have a menu button and the TV itself has a menu button, but it doesn't activate the menu. How can I get around this? And please serious answers and advice please. Do not troll on here with dumbass answers or comments, yes I know the motel sucks for having an old *** tv.