Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 6 months ago

These two got a suspended sentence for funding terrorism, but a young girl got twelve months for putting bacon around a mosque door handle?

Is that fair considering the girl was white with a young baby?

BBC News - 'Jihadi Jack' parents guilty of funding terrorism

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Double standards at play, they were aiding a terrorist, she was making a distasteful gesture. Their money could have resulting in the death of innocents, hers, just fake outrage. No one was asked to eat the bacon.

Source(s): Lol....just read about the ‘violent attack’ with a packet of danish bacon. And who knows what the money would have bought, but that is not the point, they were willingly funding a terrorist.
    • 6 months agoReport

Muslims in jail should be forced to eat bacon in jail. Why do we make special provisions for Islam terrorists and paedophiles?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes good idea. Ban bacon. Fantastic

Not sure what the girl being white has to do with it as the parents of the Jihadi were white too

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Don't care.

Why do you Brits bomb Muslims, invade Muslim countries and sell arms to horrible regimes and then whine about "terrorism" and act as if you're the innocent victims?

No sh!t. If someone bombed your people, you'd want revenge.

ISIS only exists because you invaded Iraq and caused instability.

Want an end to Terrorism? STOP BOMBING OTHER COUNTRIES.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I don't actually care how's that in this day of Facebook when we all must have an option on everything I couldn't give an actual shite

Here's my opinion a great big gaping yawn

• 6 months agoReport

Opinion, not option, you ignorant Chav.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

"A Scottish woman with a string of criminal convictions as long as your arm for racist abuse and violence did receive 12 months in prison for a violent attack on a mosque which included leaving bacon on a door handle. You misrepresented that quite deliberately. This was a single mother, without a job, in council housing on benefits - just the sort of person you usually dismiss as scum. Except, of course, if she’s a violent racist."

^^^ This answer was posted by the user formerly known as Roger the Dodger now known as Anonymous.

The NONCE who defends Muslim pedophiles and sticks up for Charlene Downes killers.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I firmly believe those that do or support terrorism should be put to death, they would do the same for us if we were in their country

12 months for rubbing a little bacon on a door? Yeah I have to disagree with that sentence completely, the sentence is to harsh, a fine of $1000 would of been more appropriate since it would still be a hate crime (Because of the religion factor)

• gerald
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

ah the vermin are playing how they jump from the skirting boards when the witch appears another day another voodoo is put on Britain rise and follow the hag Zombies into hell where you belong the poison starts here England its your choice

• 6 months agoReport

Seek psychiatric assessment, you uneducated mental case.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

A Scottish woman with a string of criminal convictions as long as your arm for racist abuse and violence did receive 12 months in prison for a violent attack on a mosque which included leaving bacon on a door handle. You misrepresented that quite deliberately. This was a single mother, without a job, in council housing on benefits - just the sort of person you usually dismiss as scum. Except, of course, if she’s a violent racist.

Jihadi John’s parents weren’t funding terrorism, they sent a relatively small sum to their son (£223 doesn’t fund much terrorism). They were stupid, and their suspended sentence was very lenient. They should have served a short time in prison to remind other parents that no matter how much they love their children, they can’t provide them with resources if they are involved in terrorism.

• 6 months ago

I agree with all the asker says.Lots hope Boris makes some changes,but I doubt.

• 6 months ago

Of course it isn't far but even courts discriminate against people in their insistence to pander to Islamists. When Muslims destroy cemeteries of other religions, the courts accept their claims of youthful exuberance and ignore the hatred involved in the vandalism.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.