Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 10 months ago

So What Are Your Overall Thoughts On The Current WWE Women s Tag Team Champions The IIconnics?

Do you find them an entertaining pair? Do you think they have lots of charisma or do you find them a little bland?

I think the main problem with them, is their booking. Unfortunately they are booked to lose the majority of their matches. They are almost booked like jobbers. I think The WWE needs to fix that. It really does devalue the tag titles.

I think they have the right look, and have the natural comedic factor to them. What do you all think?

Love it they are funny and beautiful unique quality I find them entertaining

• I'm still trying to figure out why WWE put The Women's Tag Team Titles on them? There are better Women Wrestlers in The WWE than The Iconics.

Not interested in women wrestling and I won't force myself to

I think they have the potential to be the next LayCool but main event level, not really... unless Peyton Royce gets a push

Aren't they the only real Women Team right now, I mean else is there?

I would love to have premarital sex with them. With my penus. But it seems like a joke when they have a match. It just seems like they will never have a meltzer 5 star in wwe

They’re hot, especially Payton Royce. I’d bend her over the foot of my bed any day!

• Tim9 months agoReport

I’m not the only one

• Candle

I think they're entertaining, albeit a bit one note. That's fine though. Booking is the key issue with the belts and has been since their creation. I wish they'd capitalize on the rule they made during Bayley and Sasha's fledgling run where the champions could show up on other brands, be it main roster or an NXT. I think there's more room for them on the secondary brands to grow since the secondary brands do strangely focus on women in tandems quite a bit. You have the Horsewomen, you have Vanessa Bourne and Aliyah, Io and Candice, Jazzy and Jinny. Who does the main roster really have? Mandy & Sonya? A half-cooked version of Sky Pirates with Kairi and Asuka? The horrendous duo of Tamina and Nia? the tenuous duo of Alexa and Nikki? I mean, they've pretty much broken up Riott Squad just in time for them to do something with these belts, so yeah. The division needs both work and scope.

Do I mind Billie and Payton losing? not really. Their gimmick is kind of out of their depth heels who cheat to win, so they don't really have to look legitimate as competitors.

I agree with you. I enjoy them but having the champs lose and lose makes no sense.