Can you do installment payment for IRS even though they asked you to pay them the full amounts?
- Beverly SLv 712 months ago
You have to set up a payment plan with them in order to do installments. They allow this.
- SlickterpLv 712 months ago
You can try, sure.
- Max HooplaLv 712 months ago
Most people can.
- Anonymous12 months ago
No. Payment is due when you send in your return. If you failed to do that, then it is still due in full when they send you notice to pay.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- STEVEN FLv 712 months ago
Installment payment AGREEMENTS require AGREEMENT by the IRS.
- NeverLv 712 months ago
Probably. But there might be penalties and interest.
- Katie MLv 712 months ago
Yes but you have to make arrangements. Just call and set somthing up.