Dario asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 6 months ago

True or false: people correct your grammar 2-3 times a day?

52 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Most of the people that I encounter on a daily basis here in dumba$s Connecticut wouldn’t know whether your grammar was correct or not because they don’t know anything about English grammar or much of anything at all, except maybe how to use an iPhone and social media. And half of them are speaking Spanish instead of English anyway so I guess that’s another reason they wouldn’t be correcting my English grammar.

• 6 months ago

False. I have good friends :)

• 6 months ago

False. I correct people who use PC and double negatives.

• 6 months ago

I never let peephole corect my gramer.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

They don't correct my grammar cause they can tell I'll be intentionally speaking grammar bad

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Thankfully they don't.

• 6 months ago

True & False

when I'm online people say that's not right, but when I say then what is right I get noting

Out with friends the way talk, we say things that may sound wrong but it's not school so we just let it past

• People love to correct grammar online when they lose an argument so they try to win by acting as an English teacher

• RE
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

We English teachers don't like to correct people's grammar unless they ask us to. We seldom get corrected by others because we don't tend to make grammatical mistakes.

• 6 months ago

Falce day is not dat good anyways.

• 6 months ago

False. They don't do that. My grammar is quite good.

• J J6 months agoReport

Mine too! I'm a stickler for good grammar.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.