bannyman asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 5 months ago

How can I get my tv to turn on?

My Technika tv won’t turn on. I press the power button and the light goes blue but when I press the button turn to turn the blue light goes off and straight back on. It’s been doing this every time I try to turn the tv on. Does anymore know how to fix this?

Press the power button and make sure it is plugged into an electrical outlet that works. Not all of them do

Technika is garbage.

Replace.

• ron h

push the power button on the TV.

Buy me a lampshade in the colour Ocean Blue.

• In

Try starting with a romantic candle-lit dinner and some smooth jazz music, blow gently into its ear, fumble around for the remote, then hit the power button. Press the power button only once and wait patiently while it orgasmically bursts to life. If you can't find the remote or it doesn't work then push the power button on the set. If you have replaced the batteries and the remote doesn't work try reprogramming it using the instruction manual. If that doesn't work you can always buy a universal remote.

Use the remote control

When you buy crap brands, you get crap performance.

The real question is why is this in Singles & Dating lol

Get tech support

• .

Plug it in, then use control