Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Packing & Preparation · 7 months ago

What foods/snacks to bring on an 8 hour road trip?

Sandwich.

Biscuits.

Cola.

It’s only 8 hours and in that time you’ll likely need to stop to refuel anyway.

All I’d take personally would be a bottle of water or 500ml Coke Zero, and *maybe* a packet of crisps (US = potato chips). If the refuelling stop sells sandwiches or a Snickers bar then I might have one or the other if I’m feeling hungry by then.

It’s a pretty sad state of affairs if you can’t go just 8 hours without needing to keep eating all the time.

• John

Well, you asked. We get cherries, apricots and/or plums to eat, from fruit stands along the way, in season. Otherwise we mostly don't have snacks. Or my wife will pack them and we forget about them. Why is because stopping for gas and something to eat is a good break to take.

Fresh fruit, sandwiches, crackers

whatever you like to eat

Whatever you like. We don't know as we don't know what you like.