When you see Trump on TV do you see evil or do you see a president who is doing a good job?

Evil with a capital E.

I see someone who actually make televangelists look honest in comparison.

• M

Evil no, self serving all day every day. A previous question was like the outrage of Dems wanting Illegals in the country to keep wages low. Mean while Trump was just caught having Illegals working at his Golf resorts but for some crazy reason there fine with that?

• NiJo

I see a narcissist and a self promoter. And a very immature one to boot. But if you think I dislike him enough to support socialism, open borders and the green new deal, you'd be mistaken.

All I see is a BOSS.

Excellent job that’s why he’s not moving out of the House until 2024

I see a man who likes himself above all others.If you count lying then he is doing a good job.

I only see evil and someone who has ruined many lives of people I know. I view him how the US views Iran!

I don't watch TV

I see thousand of Americans in the audience that democrats hate and refuse to represent