Is it weird that my boyfriend doesnt want to shower with me??

We've been together for 2 years now and he doesnt want to shower with me and gets offended when I say anything. I dont want to shower with him because of sexual reasons, but every once in awhile when we both are due for a shower, then why not? When I ask him, he says "we already did like a week ago"... show more We've been together for 2 years now and he doesnt want to shower with me and gets offended when I say anything. I dont want to shower with him because of sexual reasons, but every once in awhile when we both are due for a shower, then why not? When I ask him, he says "we already did like a week ago" because everyyy once in awhile I can get him to. Tonight I was making some moves on him and he says "baby I need to shower first" and I said "oh wanna shower together? I've gotta take one too." And he says "no, didnt we already do that?" And it's almost offensive. It has nothing to do with any insecurities I know that for a fact because he isnt insecure about his body or anything in any other situation so I just dont get it. Why take two separate showers when we both need to shower, and we can easily just hop in together and do our thing??? Like I said it's almost offensive that I have to beggg him to shower with me and he does it out of pity usually after the 40th time of me asking.