Is it weird that my boyfriend doesnt want to shower with me??

We've been together for 2 years now and he doesnt want to shower with me and gets offended when I say anything. I dont want to shower with him because of sexual reasons, but every once in awhile when we both are due for a shower, then why not? When I ask him, he says "we already did like a week ago" because everyyy once in awhile I can get him to. Tonight I was making some moves on him and he says "baby I need to shower first" and I said "oh wanna shower together? I've gotta take one too." And he says "no, didnt we already do that?" And it's almost offensive. It has nothing to do with any insecurities I know that for a fact because he isnt insecure about his body or anything in any other situation so I just dont get it. Why take two separate showers when we both need to shower, and we can easily just hop in together and do our thing??? Like I said it's almost offensive that I have to beggg him to shower with me and he does it out of pity usually after the 40th time of me asking.

I don't like to share the shower, either. Never have, it's just uncomfortable and i spend half the time freezing half to death waiting for the water. If it were a shower with two shower heads, i might do it.

Everyone is different, we all have our own preferences. Not sure why you're offended.

I've asked my boyfriend about doing certain things before, and if he's said "no" i accept it and move forward with life. Why try to force someone to do something they don't want to do? Would you want to be hounded about doing something you're not into doing? I doubt it.

I get the feeling its a germaphobe issue with him, because I don't know of any guys who would refuse to take a shower with their wife or girlfriend. But its best to let this go before it becomes an issue.

No cause your gonna get all the hot water and he be shivering in the back

I used to shower with my ex on occasion. Half of it is standing around, waiting for warm water or struggling to grab soap. The other half is just trying to shower. It's fine if you're "showering" together, but for actual hygiene it's an impractical fantasy.

Some people simply prefer to shower alone. Your boyfriend is obviously one of them. Stop nagging the hell out of him with this and let it go.

He may be hydrophobic

I have a shower that is six feet by three feet. It has a bench on one end with a movable up down shower head. The other side has a high shower head that rains down. It is easy for two people to shower at the same time since it is big and roomy and has two separate shower controls. But a standard shower? Not enough room, one person wants it hotter than the other, you can not bend over without bumping the other person, etc. If your shower is big with two heads, no problem but if it is your standard 3 x 3 or 4 x 4 shower then I agree with him, there is no need to do it together.