Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

If we went back in time and kidnapped Adolf Hitler as a baby and raised him in a good home would he likely grow up perfectly fine and nice?

I am watching a documentary on Hitler and it has the baby photo of him I will attach below. He looks like any other baby so I am wondering if I raised him in a good home with good morals would he likely turn out to be a perfectly fine person with good morals? Or are we pre-destined where he would be just as bad even if unable to commit the destruction he did?

Update:

Adolph Hitler is the baby in the photo.

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Best answer

This is a great question: causality versus time travel?

In spite of Hollywood movies and fiction writers wet dreams, time travel is not possible for humans and never will be.

Yes, physicists have succeeded in sending a tiny particle of matter a few fractions of a second backwards. However, sending a conscious biological being back in time is simply not possible for a number of reasons.

The simplest explanation why time travel for humans can happen only in fiction is because if you were to travel backwards in time to when Hitler was a baby you would be enteracting with humans that no longer exist.

Time travel can’t bring the dead back to life just for YOU and give them the opportunity to live their lives differently. The notion is astronomically ridiculous!

No time machine - - no matter how advanced - - would have the power to reorganize matter and reanimate deceased human consciousness.

Sorry, but it’s just PURE FICTION.

What is done is done and can never be changed.

• NiJo
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Nature v nurture. A debate with no conclusions.

• 6 months ago

Yes.....no one is born bad.

• 6 months ago

😄

I think so.

When he fled Germany he went to Argentina to hide out. 🥴

Surprise, surprise. A nonwhite country for refuge.

That means he really didn't give a damn about racism at that point.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Liberal fascists are born that way, no fix for them

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

thats possible but i dont think we'll ever know

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Hitler was a good and fine person until he got too much power and that drove him mad trying to take over the whole world.

• 6 months ago

If you went back in time and kidnapped Hitler he would still turn out to be an ******. That's what happened, you can't change the past.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.