If we went back in time and kidnapped Adolf Hitler as a baby and raised him in a good home would he likely grow up perfectly fine and nice?

I am watching a documentary on Hitler and it has the baby photo of him I will attach below. He looks like any other baby so I am wondering if I raised him in a good home with good morals would he likely turn out to be a perfectly fine person with good morals? Or are we pre-destined where he would be just as bad... show more I am watching a documentary on Hitler and it has the baby photo of him I will attach below. He looks like any other baby so I am wondering if I raised him in a good home with good morals would he likely turn out to be a perfectly fine person with good morals? Or are we pre-destined where he would be just as bad even if unable to commit the destruction he did?
Update: Adolph Hitler is the baby in the photo.