Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Do you think this video is accurately predicting what 2024 will be like in star trek deep space nine?

Predictive programming is a weird thing.

2024 After Trump's Presidency (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j6RipowYUV8

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

A sanctuary district is the result of going the route of saying "it's okay to deprive people of work and means of sustenance, giving them welfare fixes all of that" Eventually the problem gets so out of hand that the middle class does EXACTLY what they're doing in Hawaii today as we speak.

The native Polynesians are being DRIVEN OUT because filthy rich middle class scum have bought up the beaches, driven up the land prices, and made it completely unaffordable for the NATIVES to afford to live there. There were Polynesian laws that gave shelter to the homeless by letting them sleep where they want but RICH PEOPLE don't like seeing poor people and are kicking them out of their own homes.

The solution is to stop letting the middle class run the economy based on greed, force them to pay more for goods and FORCE them to stop automating out human beings just so the filthy rich middle class can pay less for toys. The bourgeois need to be taken down.

• Liar
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I can't view YouTube at work, but I'm guessing you're linking to the episode where they travel back to Earth's history when the poor are segregated to walled cities.

All things considered, I'd say the Purge would be a more accurate portrayal of Trump's goals for America's poor and homeless.

• Jenny
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

No, that looks like downtown Los Angeles today thanks to liberal policies.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.