Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology Β· 6 months ago

A guy rejected me because of my low status job but said he'd give me a chance if I'm willing to change it...?

Then i no longer felt it was worth it ...the first time he mentioned that he wouldn't date me just because of my job, i felt sick...it happened naturally and i couldn't fall asleep at night.

And it's not as if I can change my job overnight- this could take years given employers look for experience...

Sounds like a guy you don't need. Someone will love you for who you are and if the job matters, throw in with you and help you get a better job. Don't let this guy appraise you like some livestock at auction. Screw him. Well, actually, don't!

• audrey

He's a shallow loser. Forget about him.

What time is your lunch is it supposed to mean if a new job in your house is the best thing I have ever had the best of my knowledge we were in a way I can get it is she is going to get the impression on the ferry πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

• Carson

Tell him your really a 'trust fund kid' and you keep the job so you can relate to minions like him.

Then tell him "Phuck off! I could buy and sell you.".

he isn't worth your time.

First things first... this is not a question.

It's a statement with a question mark outta place.

"A guy rejected me because of my low status job but said he'd give me a chance if I'm willing to change it...?"

Next, NOBODY dates an occupation. They date people.

People keep people company. Not Jobs, Money, Smarts, Zodiac Signs or Ages.

YOU will never kiss any of these. You will people.

If a person judges you before they know you... they are NOT worth your while. If a person, doesn't like you for some detail outside of being YOU. Keep in mind that even they WILL NOT be what they are all their life.

People Age, Change and some even Mature.

When someone dismisses you for whatever reason,

there is someone else HAPPY, you are available again.

Self Respect is YOU β€œBeing the way you are” .

Respect is OTHERS β€œAccepting you the way you are”.

If this is Uncomfortable to you… YOU ARE A PUPPET.

Forget him, he should like you for who you are not for how much you make.