Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 5 months ago

What d u do if your husband who is kind and looks after you stopped having sex with you and u found out he is having sex with other women?

Would u divorce him? Take ur revenge out of him? Confront him and ask him why he does that?

You used plural terminology. If the two of you did not agree on an open marriage then your husband has decided that it's an open marriage for HIM, regardless. I see zero point in "revenge". Likely time for you to be kind to yourself, look after yourself and no longer be reliant on him. It's possible that he will come to the decision for himself that "looking after you" no longer suits his purposes.

Of course I'd ask him why "he does that"! But I'm not sure his answer would change my decision to look after and be kind to myself.

Confront him and ask him why he does that?

If he is (or was) kind and looks after you you have to find out what has changed and perhaps why it changed. Then work out if this is a deal breaker for you, if you have the heart to try again or not, whether he is willing to try too, or does he want this other more.

I'd probably go out with other men and have sex with those who i felt like having sex with!

I would confront him then divorce him. End of story.