Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Why do atheists declare they are intelligent and rational, but when you hear what they say it's just fibs and fallacies?

Isn't atheism ridiculous?

Update:

HoneyBadger came by, desperately and insecurely, to prove the question. Thanks for doing that, HoneyBadger!

Isn't atheism ridiculous?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best answer

All they know how to do is strawman and lie. They still call me a Christian despite me never giving them a reason to. It's easier to just mock people for believing in "talking snakes" or whatever.

• 6 months ago

Atheists think everything say brainwashed people about a powerful puppet living on a cloud, is fibs and fallacies.

• 6 months ago

Not much point in answering your question when you clearly aren't listening and claim what I say is a lie ahead of time.

I don't know what you're so butthurt about, but I forgive you. Go in peace.

• 6 months ago

Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Why do theists declare they are intelligent and rational, but when you hear what they say it's just fibs and fallacies?

Fixed it for you, no charge.

"Many believers admit that nothing could change their mind about their religious beliefs, which means they are no longer seekers of truth and have become, in essence, mindless religious robots. Religion consistently and effectively discourages introspection and inquiry. That isn't by accident."-- Bob Peters

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • poldi2
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Atheists don't believe any gods exist - how is a lack of belief a fib or a fallacy...?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Flower cvnt or idiot playing in the toilet?

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

My 600 year old granddad is building an ark in my back yard. If you think that's a fib, read some of the absolute BS in the bible.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.