Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Why do atheists declare they are intelligent and rational, but when you hear what they say it's just fibs and fallacies?

Isn't atheism ridiculous?

HoneyBadger came by, desperately and insecurely, to prove the question. Thanks for doing that, HoneyBadger!

Isn't atheism ridiculous?

All they know how to do is strawman and lie. They still call me a Christian despite me never giving them a reason to. It's easier to just mock people for believing in "talking snakes" or whatever.

Atheists think everything say brainwashed people about a powerful puppet living on a cloud, is fibs and fallacies.

Not much point in answering your question when you clearly aren't listening and claim what I say is a lie ahead of time.

I don't know what you're so butthurt about, but I forgive you. Go in peace.

Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Why do theists declare they are intelligent and rational, but when you hear what they say it's just fibs and fallacies?

Fixed it for you, no charge.

"Many believers admit that nothing could change their mind about their religious beliefs, which means they are no longer seekers of truth and have become, in essence, mindless religious robots. Religion consistently and effectively discourages introspection and inquiry. That isn't by accident."-- Bob Peters

• poldi2

Atheists don't believe any gods exist - how is a lack of belief a fib or a fallacy...?

Flower cvnt or idiot playing in the toilet?

• jimmy

My 600 year old granddad is building an ark in my back yard. If you think that's a fib, read some of the absolute BS in the bible.