🍒🐾❣️ asked in PetsDogs · 6 months ago

Do dogs have brains?

Jeffrey is right... like unless you’re a little kid, no $h!t dogs have brains...

Barely.........

My dog has a bigger brain and a higher IQ than most douchebags that frequent this site, believe it or not.

Yes they do hence the hcm feel

As opposed to most people ... dogs do have brains! :)

• Sky

Yes, and more intelligent brains than many humans I know.

I truly prefer dogs to people. I trust my dogs & I don't have much trust in people. & the more I am around people, the more I love my dogssss.

• Anna

Then why don't you live in the middle of nowhere with your dogs AWAY from people? Would make you happy and would make your poor neighbour who you let your dogs disturb happy.

Well.... My owners Dogs can herd sheep...... Can you?

Source(s): Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The researchers' hypothesis is that dogs make a constant effort to understand us and therefore please. "Basically, dogs want to please their owners, and perhaps also receive praise and food."

"Cubs may have varied abilities and motivations to learn and understand human words, but they apparently have a neural representation of the meaning of the words that are taught to them, as well as a low-level Pavlovian response."

So the researchers concluded that yes, man's best friends have a rudimentary way of understanding what we are talking about.

You do not. Obviously.