🍒🐾❣️ asked in PetsDogs · 6 months ago

Do dogs have brains?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Jeffrey is right... like unless you’re a little kid, no $h!t dogs have brains...

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Barely.........

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

My dog has a bigger brain and a higher IQ than most douchebags that frequent this site, believe it or not.

• 6 months ago

Yes they do hence the hcm feel

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

As opposed to most people ... dogs do have brains! :)

• Sky
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Yes, and more intelligent brains than many humans I know.

• 6 months ago

I truly prefer dogs to people. I trust my dogs & I don't have much trust in people. & the more I am around people, the more I love my dogssss.

• Anna
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Then why don't you live in the middle of nowhere with your dogs AWAY from people? Would make you happy and would make your poor neighbour who you let your dogs disturb happy.

• 6 months ago

Well.... My owners Dogs can herd sheep...... Can you?

Attachment image
    Source(s): Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • 6 months ago

The researchers' hypothesis is that dogs make a constant effort to understand us and therefore please. "Basically, dogs want to please their owners, and perhaps also receive praise and food."

"Cubs may have varied abilities and motivations to learn and understand human words, but they apparently have a neural representation of the meaning of the words that are taught to them, as well as a low-level Pavlovian response."

So the researchers concluded that yes, man's best friends have a rudimentary way of understanding what we are talking about.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You do not. Obviously.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.