🍒🐾❣️ asked in PetsDogs · 1 year ago

Do dogs have brains?

1 year ago

Jeffrey is right... like unless you’re a little kid, no $h!t dogs have brains...

1 year ago

Barely.........

1 year ago

My dog has a bigger brain and a higher IQ than most douchebags that frequent this site, believe it or not.

1 year ago

Yes they do hence the hcm feel

• 1 year ago

As opposed to most people ... dogs do have brains! :)

• Sky
    1 year ago

Yes, and more intelligent brains than many humans I know.

• 1 year ago

I truly prefer dogs to people. I trust my dogs & I don't have much trust in people. & the more I am around people, the more I love my dogssss.

• 1 year ago

Well.... My owners Dogs can herd sheep...... Can you?

Source(s): Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • 1 year ago

The researchers' hypothesis is that dogs make a constant effort to understand us and therefore please. "Basically, dogs want to please their owners, and perhaps also receive praise and food."

"Cubs may have varied abilities and motivations to learn and understand human words, but they apparently have a neural representation of the meaning of the words that are taught to them, as well as a low-level Pavlovian response."

So the researchers concluded that yes, man's best friends have a rudimentary way of understanding what we are talking about.

1 year ago

You do not. Obviously.