Why do so many people seem to dislike the Dark Knight Rises?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • KTJoe
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Best answer

People are oh-so-tired of Batman movies enough already...

• Chaphaz Yahshua
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

People are tired of poorly written ones. You don't understand comic book readers if you think people are tired of ongoing story lines.

• Ben
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Because they don't think it's as good as other Batman movies.

• 6 months ago

It's just terrible, like "the Dark Knight:!

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The Dark Knight was a tough act to follow. Many people felt that it was a bit of a let down. The villain wasn't as engaging as the Joker.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

If you watch it back through again, you'll realize just how ridiculous the whole plot of all those batman movies is, Lmao

Doesn't mean the movie is bad, but it's kinda funny.

I don't think people dislike it, just they don't like it as much as the Dark Knight which was really by far the best one, and the third movie surely would have included the Joker again but Heath Ledger's death forced the producers to change plans, as his performance was really outstanding and you couldn't really replace him.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Not me, it's on my favorite's list. Not a lot of directors can make a good Batman film.

• 6 months ago

I think the writer and tone changed halfway through, and the ending was a lot less like the vibe the rest of the series had been. It ended too neatly and felt kind of contrived.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.