Jerry asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 5 months ago

Why do women always say men don't talk about our feelings, yet get annoyed when we do ?

Women always do this. When you are silent, they complain and complain that we do not emote....yet when we start to unload about what is bothering us in life.....they can't handle it.

This is why we men don't like to talk....because women do not know what they want.

They complain that we never emote...but when we do...they complain that we being weak/annoying.

Update:

Lack of money IS a frustration. If you don't want to hear your man complain about lack of money....then stop asking him to tell you his feelings !

Feminism is a lie. They complain that men need to get in touch with our feminine side and our emotions...but in reality women have very little patience for mens' emotions.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If that's your experience with women you're picking the wrong women to hang out with. It's like if complained that "all men" are abusers instead of realizing that I'm simply attracted only to abusers. At some point you have to take some personal responsibility for the kind of persons you surround yourself with.

• 5 months ago

My boyfriend vents to me about things once in a while, and i listen. He's human like the rest of us. Not sure why you are generalizing and saying "women always" because this isn't true at all.

BitchesMight always.... ?

• 5 months ago

Women say a lot of things that make no sense or is hypocritical.

• 5 months ago

you've got it all wrong. the women that have no patience for mens feelings dont complain that men need to talk about their emotions

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

I think that's pretty true about people in general. We have all these ideas about how people should behave, but when they comply, a lot of people don't actually have much patience. There are a ton of people who get annoyed that people with mental health issues aren't more open about it, but in fact, when they are, most people's tolerance for it is very low/non existant. But you're wrong in saying women do not know what they want. Most do. Perhaps you've not been paying enough attention to the ones worth your time. It's a basic part of being in a relationship to support each other and listen to each other. It's not a good relationship otherwise. A good partner isn't going to get annoyed if you talk about your feelings. And some women are more closed off about their feelings than some men. There's no 'we men' or 'women always'. You had a trash relationship or two. Go find a decent human being who actually cares how you feel. Evidently the people so far did not.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

theyre probably not all like that

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.