Man United are becoming what Liverpool became in the 1990s ?

" United are becoming what Liverpool became in the 1990s – a club that harks back to historical achievements while the other wins the biggest trophies"

~ Andy Mitten, Sports Writer & Journalist and lifelong MUFC fan.

Very interesting article published online just over 2 weeks ago folks.

I agreed with everything he says in the article, and it resonates with how I felt as a Pool fan throughout the 90's. In that era, when United were winning the 'big trophies', we harked on about our glory days in the 70s and 80s and how our elusive 18 times and other trophy counts would never be matched.

https://www.scmp.com/sport/football/article/301303...

thoughts ?

Yes I think this is true in many ways but Liverpool have to capitalize and actually win the Premier League. Until they do that Liverpool will not be back on their perch.

Man United 20xs!!!

• Teufel5 months agoReport

I thought you would recognize that! LOL
      Too bad Red Devil isn’t answering.

You always brought up your past CLs, no difference, both small clubs.

• August

Possibly so but 1 win for Liverpool hardly justifies your comments.

yep, I tell ya, Karma misses nobody

Yes, United now live off of history with their clown Cardiff manager and silly kits, whilst Liverpool are beating Europe's best and lifting the biggest trophy in club football.

• Ryan

Of course a fool like you can't come up with your own ideas and opinions

• Ryan

The only time I see you offer an opinion is when you share links like these. Think for yourself you're a grown man