Man United are becoming what Liverpool became in the 1990s ?

" United are becoming what Liverpool became in the 1990s – a club that harks back to historical achievements while the other wins the biggest trophies" ~ Andy Mitten, Sports Writer & Journalist and lifelong MUFC fan. Very interesting article published online just over 2 weeks ago folks. I agreed... show more " United are becoming what Liverpool became in the 1990s – a club that harks back to historical achievements while the other wins the biggest trophies"

~ Andy Mitten, Sports Writer & Journalist and lifelong MUFC fan.

Very interesting article published online just over 2 weeks ago folks.

I agreed with everything he says in the article, and it resonates with how I felt as a Pool fan throughout the 90's. In that era, when United were winning the 'big trophies', we harked on about our glory days in the 70s and 80s and how our elusive 18 times and other trophy counts would never be matched.

https://www.scmp.com/sport/football/article/3013033/manchester-united-revel-nostalgia-liverpool-win-champions-league-oh

thoughts ?