What am I doing right With my fish and shrimp?

I have a 20 gallon tank with 4 goldfish, 8 cory cats, 6 cherry shrimp, 4 ghost shrimp, 5 snails that I found in a lake, and 1 very small bristle nose pleco. The right side of the tank is all open with lots of swimming space that goes from the top of the tank, to the bottom of the tank (also, 1/5th of my tank is... show more I have a 20 gallon tank with 4 goldfish, 8 cory cats, 6 cherry shrimp, 4 ghost shrimp, 5 snails that I found in a lake, and 1 very small bristle nose pleco. The right side of the tank is all open with lots of swimming space that goes from the top of the tank, to the bottom of the tank (also, 1/5th of my tank is gravel, while the rest is very fine sand substrate with nutrients). I have 2 dwarf sagittaria, 1 micro sword (that I broke up and planted all over the tank), and 3 more plants that Idk the name of (with all 3 being different species of plants), and everything is thriving!

I put my cherry shrimp in just 2 weeks ago and my ghost shrimp in the tank 1 week ago, and all of my cherries have doubled in size, my ghost haven't doubled in size, but are much bigger now than they were when I added them.

And finally, my goldfish and Cory cars "Never" dig up my plants or even peck at them, and all fish are seem to be very active and very healthy