? asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 6 months ago

Will the UN now try the Saudi Crown Prince in its court in The Hague after its guilty annoucement, or is it a useless org funded by USA?

Update:

If never,,,what is the point on their judgement of guilt on the Saudis? Why is it on the news?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

What the UN did is a lot better than ignoring the situation. They have raised the subject and shown their findings. Responsible governments should take action, the way Germany has by cancelling dealings with Saudi Arabia. Trump of course has ignored the whole thing because he has business deals there.

• Sharon
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

POTUS denies involvement of Crown Prince or Saudi government and surely will not co-operate in any such legal proceeding

• Flower
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I dont know if the Hague is funded by U.S. since they are not even a signatory to the I.C.C. but the U.S. did create the Arab League to put an Arab face on what the U.S. wants done in the region.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They'll try the Saudis straight after they try Bush for Iraq

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

It isn't within the UN's power to prosecute.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If you're an ally of the USA you are above the law.

• gerald
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

it all helps to the bad feelings lying thieving cheating murder and we all can see it and they don't care there but for the grace of god go I ,

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nothing will happen because they are an expedient ally of the US, provided they keep using the petrodollar they have impunity to do as they please

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If the UN can definitely prove HE did it, they might suggest it.

Can you provide the evidence?

Anyway the UN is not fit for purpose, too many Muslim states skewing it so it has no real value.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.