What will you Trump supporters do when Trump loses and the buses arrive to take you away to the, well you know, camps?

Democrat controlled internment camps?

Source(s): Democrat

WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THINKS GET A LOT WORSE AFTER THE DEMOCRATS WIN

• y

I won't be worried about the mortgage payment anymore.

• Tepee

Dream on foolish one.

• Dale

So you admit that liberals are fascist?

Here is the thing about uneducated people like you that follow what famous people say without even looking into the subject. I’m sure you supported Obama, right? Well he sat in the office for 8 years and did just about nothing. I mean yeah it’s cool that there was an African American in office, but if he was white he wouldn’t have made it. Trump hasn’t served a full term and has been way more successful than Obama was, I’m not hating on Obama, he’s a good guy, I just don’t think he was fit for the job and didn’t prove to be either. Thankfully, Hillary didn’t win because that would have been a total disaster with our freedoms being chipped away along with babies lives. So on that note, as a republican, we aren’t extremist like you (if you even know what an extremist is), so if Trump gets re-elected we will handle it with class while the liberals whine about it. If he doesn’t get re-elected we will once again handle it with class, but have to brace for 4 awful years for this country.

Democrats are going to lose the presidency to Trump in 2020.

we will take our milions of AR's and start killing every liberal we see