Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

If sixteen tons of cocaine was seized in Philadelphia, then is the war on drugs failing?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

The war on drugs is always failing as criminals will always be criminals and look for new ways to get their product out.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If the end-users don't notice a drop in supply, yes, definitely

• 5 months ago

It was seized ,,,, the drug dealers and dopers lose .

• 5 months ago

I believe it would prove the war on drugs was failing if the same 16 tons of cocaine was NOT seized.

Or do you believe that every time you win a battle, it means you're losing the war?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dze
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

16 tons .. good god somebody lost an investment there lol ..

• Dixie
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Democrats pay to get it in to get druggie to vote for them cause they want to make it legal. Control by Democrat

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yeah my man, we should stop now. Those chumps in blue should mind their own business. They are doing more harm than good. Spread the news, my friend.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

democrats are legalizing drugs, and their cities are turning into shitholes because of it.

• 5 months ago

I'd think that would indicate more that it's winning. But don't worry. As soon as we have that big wall on the southern border, those drugs won't be able to come in on ships anymore! oh, wait....

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

CONTINUING, maybe? It succeeds by adding terror to your mix.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.