What happen if you ate anglerfish or any deep fish below?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

    Nothing will really happen, they are not toxic and exotic fish like puffer fish, boxfish fish, blow fish and giant moray eels. Eating parts of their skin or the meat inside can poison our systems and prove fatal if not prepared and cooked right.

    As far as the other fish, crustaceans and so fourth, if all prepared properly most can be eaten raw nothing should happen if you eat them. If they are found dead days later they become bacterial bombs and will poison anyone that tries eating them.

    The exception to this is food allergies, if your allergic and eat them then an anaphylactic reaction can happen you may stop breathing and then you’ll die.

  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    You'd be less hungry

    Duh

  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    What do you mean what happens? They'll be edible, there may be some toxic parts of certain organisms but all animals, pretty much, can be eaten...palatability is the question though.

  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

    By setting fly traps they forget why thier attracted to the neon lights.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.