Tylenol metabolization/safety and Epclusa (HCV treatment medication).?

So I am on my 12 week treatment program with Epclusa for Hep C. I have bad reactions to Advil/ibuprofen so when my body aches I have to turn to Tylenol. I know that it is also largely processed through the liver. When I try to cross examine the two medications and look for interactions it says that most likely... show more So I am on my 12 week treatment program with Epclusa for Hep C. I have bad reactions to Advil/ibuprofen so when my body aches I have to turn to Tylenol. I know that it is also largely processed through the liver. When I try to cross examine the two medications and look for interactions it says that most likely there isn’t anything clinically significant that would happen. BUT it also says that Tylenol slows down the metabolization of one of the two main drugs that make up Epclusa. I don’t want to mess with my treatment. I fought hard to get the medication. So does anyone have any answers? Safe dosage? Avoid completely?
0