is it too late to fight globalization?

and the effects it is having on great britain? - i'm an english traditionalist and want britain to be how it used to be, i can't stand this modern britain, even though i'm only a generation x man....and i believe globalization is part of the problem, a big problem in fact.

how can globalization be stopped and britain to be restored to how it used to be in the 60's?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Yes, it's too late.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Ala
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

If people are determined and organized, they can stop it.

• 9 months ago

It was too late 2000 years ago. There used to be no one English in what is now Britain. You are there because of globalization, which began during the Roman Empire.

• 9 months ago

It's not too late, you just have to buy locally made. If that's not available, then buy products made in your state, then the surrounding states, then made in the USA.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

You could buy only domestic products.

England is "paying the price" for colonialism, but I guess you could learn Welsh and/or Gaelic... and for international contacts Esperanto

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Nah my man, it's never too late. You go out there and erect barriers and stuff. Break into other people's houses and break their phones, laptops and any means of communication they may possess. Start shooting a gun whenever you see someone leave their home, you know, to alert them that there is a new law in town. Start cutting down trees and blocking roads that lead out of the city. Harass anyone in possession of foreign stuff or looking as such themselves. You fight the good fight. I'm sure others will quickly follow your example.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.