what taste better : bone in or boneless pork chops?

• Best answer

Bone in by a mile. Especially the meat by the bone. I just posted some squash I made for last night's dinner - this is the BONE-IN pork chops it went with ;)

Any types of Meats with bones in it, have more flavor --

I find the bone in pork chops taste so much better and aren't as hard to chew as boneless.

Bone in are more substantial,looks better on plate and generally tender no matter how you cook them.

Generally, they should taste the same. However, I've found that a bone-in pork chop often looks a lot more impressive on a plate. You eat with your eyes first!

both are good. Quick cooking meats generally don't benefit as much from the bone as slow cooked meats do.

• GFH

Bone-in pork chops have more flavor

Bone-in .

Bone in.

And I prefer thick cut and stuffed.

• audrey

Bone in, fried crispy on the out side.

The best way to cook meat will always be cooking it in a slow cooker on a low setting and having it the next day, the meat will be so tender it will melt off the bone and it will be so delicious