Should blacks pay reparations to whites for bringing down property value in certain neighborhoods?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Hmm I think you have a good idea but putting race in their was probably a bad idea because now you just look like a bad person. I believe people should be held accountable for their actions. However, how could you ever explain the mayflower ship and slavery? You see.. I don't think justice has a color. Every body deserves happiness. Think before you ask these types of questions again. Hopefully you have a good day sir.

• blank
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

As a White person I would like to apologize for some people of my race asking a question as such. And no I do not.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Should you eat a big bag of shít? Of course you should.

• 5 months ago

Why are you racist jabronies asking these questions in the Hip Hop section? Your question isn't even related to music.

Reported. You guys are pathetic.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Absolutely not. Blacks do not bring down property value, it is white's racist attitude that brings it down.

• 5 months ago

Does everyone enjoy racial equality https://youtu.be/8k4CBl5ZG9Q

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Blacks cannot even buy into expensive neighborhoods because of conspiracy to exclude them. Banks do not approve loans for blacks trying to move into a good neighborhood. If they cannot even move into an expensive neighborhood, they cannot bring down real estate prices. In fact, currently many black neighborhoods are being gentrified so that many of the blacks have to move out because they cannot afford the increased rent. Who should pay reparations when blacks are forced to move out of their old neighborhoods?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.