Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

do atheists hate Christians on here?

YES they all do even Lion

that how they row

Christian ie fundies are only on here and known as true Christian. That’s wrong ideology fundies ideology is cultish

I don't know but, intended or not, I certainly get that message the way they talk to me and other people of faith. I've been called every hateful name in the book. Most common is "liar," "ignorant," "not in touch with reality," and "racist." I have deliberately omitted the vulgar ones.

I'm not sure.

Oh yea I've been plotting my entire life waiting for YA so I could turn the users I don't like into

Leprechauns .

Now ask if I think Christianity makes sense with it's Jesus died to fix the free will problem

but you have to choose Jesus theology thingy .

I don't and I think it's safe to say that the majority do not.

Sorry to put a damper on things.

I know many religious people bank on their persecution complex.

• MARK

No we do not hate Christians. To claim we do is absurd. I do not think I hate anyone. Hate is an extremely strong emotion. To hate you have to invest as much emotional energy as you do to love. If you dislike someone, a place, thing, etc. why devote so much of your emotional energy to it? That would be crassly stupid.

Some may do but if they did it wouldn't matter anyway.

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

John Chapter 15

• Caesar

No, I do not hate them because hate leads to suffering. If some Christians think that because I do not squabble like some clucking chickens for their ideas is somehow translated to hate in their minds that will not be my fault or any atheist fault.

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

– Yoda

• Wundt

Hate... no. There are a few I know I would dislike if I met them in person.

• bubba

No Hate from ME 15