Can you see Seether as a favorite band?

Their my favorite.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

So, they are your favorite. You don't need anyone else to validate that.

• 5 months ago

In the Post Grunge section maybe.

• WUWR
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

It's a world of infinite perspectives and possibilities. Sure, I can see it. Not much would surprise me, honestly. I bet there is some person out there who thinks Crispin Glover's album is their favorite album of all time. Even in my little local world, I bet there is someone who loves Franklin For Short or the Spires even more than I do, and that limits the pool to only a few thousand.

Seether's not my thing personally so they wouldn't really rate with me, but I'm glad you've found something that you enjoy that much.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No but I can respect that you do.

Source(s): 79
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Maggie
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I don't like them, but I see them as your favourite band.

• 5 months ago

If you're into their Kurt Cobain aesthetic, you should check out the song She Hates Me by Puddle of Mudd. I swear the first time I watched the video and heard his singing I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't actually Kurt singing.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

THEY'RE, not their!

• 5 months ago

Yes. Especially for people that like(d) Nirvana. Considering many Seether songs are quite similar to Nirvana, just a bit more technically sound overall. Shaun Morgan has said many times that Nirvana was one of his biggest influences.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Not for me...........

• 5 months ago

I can see them as a favorite for some fans

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.