first asked in Social ScienceSociology · 5 months ago

Poll: shower in the morning or in the evening?

74 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

the 3rd of each month before bed whether I need it or not..

• 5 months ago

evening almost always

• 5 months ago

I shower both morning and evening

• lorenzo5 months agoReport

i'm Ana LORENZO. I suffer from a serious illness that condemns me to certain death is throat cancer, and I have a sum of 700,000 € which I would like to make a donation to a person or an organization charity trust and honest so that he makes good use of it.
      here is my email: analorenzo090@gmail.com

• 5 months ago

Always in the afternoon

i'm Ana LORENZO. I suffer from a serious illness that condemns me to certain death is throat cancer, and I have a sum of 700,000 € which I would like to make a donation to a person or an organization charity trust and honest so that he makes good use of it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Most of the time both, morning showers wake me up, night ones are relaxing after a long day.

• 5 months ago

Always in the morning.

• 5 months ago

I'll usually shower in the morning, but if I've been working out in the yard or something, and get all sweaty, I'll shower in the evening as well, or when I feel like I need to.

• 5 months ago

Both. Its hot. Hot

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

i shower before i go to bed at night

• bubba
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

The shy is clear for the next 24hrs so no signs of any showers

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.