first asked in Social ScienceSociology · 5 months ago

Poll: shower in the morning or in the evening?

the 3rd of each month before bed whether I need it or not..

evening almost always

I shower both morning and evening

• lorenzo5 months agoReport

i'm Ana LORENZO. I suffer from a serious illness that condemns me to certain death is throat cancer, and I have a sum of 700,000 € which I would like to make a donation to a person or an organization charity trust and honest so that he makes good use of it.
      here is my email: analorenzo090@gmail.com

Always in the afternoon

• lorenzo5 months agoReport

Most of the time both, morning showers wake me up, night ones are relaxing after a long day.

Always in the morning.

• lorenzo5 months agoReport

I'll usually shower in the morning, but if I've been working out in the yard or something, and get all sweaty, I'll shower in the evening as well, or when I feel like I need to.

• lorenzo5 months agoReport

Both. Its hot. Hot

• Nicole

i shower before i go to bed at night

• bubba

The shy is clear for the next 24hrs so no signs of any showers