Does this mean he's gay??

My friends and I decided to prank another friend since he refused to even show up to prom. The boys grabbed him, tied him up and blindfolded. Then, the girls that he rejected to go to prom sat on his lap and gave him a 5 second kiss on the lips. It was honestly just supposed to be a joke, there was no ill intent... show more My friends and I decided to prank another friend since he refused to even show up to prom. The boys grabbed him, tied him up and blindfolded. Then, the girls that he rejected to go to prom sat on his lap and gave him a 5 second kiss on the lips. It was honestly just supposed to be a joke, there was no ill intent but he completely over reacted and had a meltdown. Everyone got pissed off with how he was acting, not just the girls, and left him tied up to cool off. When he finally stopped yelling and b*itching we let him go.

Now, all week, he's been playing the victim card. We asked him to hang out and try to smooth things over and he's acting like he doesnt even want friends anymore. So freaking ungrateful, most guys would've enjoyed that kind of prank. Even the other guys are saying he's overreacting, and he's avoiding them too, and they didnt even do anything. I dont mean to sound rude but I feel like he's acting like this because he's secretly gay or something.