Purchased a used car from a dealership 20 days ago and have yet to receive financing information (that includes weekends too). Normal?

As above, I have yet to receive any information for my financing for the vehicle I bought. I did see that my trade-in loan was paid off on June 6, but yeah I still haven't gotten anything in the mail. I am getting a bit anxious because it's been almost three weeks and it seems like it's taking a while.... show more As above, I have yet to receive any information for my financing for the vehicle I bought. I did see that my trade-in loan was paid off on June 6, but yeah I still haven't gotten anything in the mail. I am getting a bit anxious because it's been almost three weeks and it seems like it's taking a while. I need to get the car registered and titled (purchased it out of state) and I am running close to the deadline to do so. Is this norma??