What is something you are always rude about?

I'm pretty particular about the temperature of rooms I'm in, and can get furious if there's too much unnecessary A/C going on.

When people use the disabled parking zones at the grocery store etc., when they're not disabled themselves.

Nothing comes to mind. I believe in civility, and that it should flow from my own character, not influenced by external people and circumstances.

I don’t think anything, actually

Donald Fuçkwit Trump and the morons who support him.

A fat annoying person I know

the homosexuals who figure im not allowed to my opinion while they ingauge in corruption and then demand society must accept them...so why not accept murders and rapists, and all other perverts why are just the homosexuals the targeted..chosen ones?...what be equal...just be it....oh thats right you cant.....its not my fault..you chose it

Nothing.........

• David

Arguing against flat-earthers. There is no reason someone should choose to be that willfully stupid.