What movie should I take my son to this weekend?

Yeah you know i got custody of my son this weekend. I want to take him to see a kid's movie, which one is better: Toy Story 4, Child's Play, or Aladdin?

• Lily
    1 year ago

Child's play. Much more interesting and entertaining than Toy Story 4, that's for sure. Granted, it is a remake, but anything beats some stupid movie about an ungrateful child who doesn't appreciate any of ehr toys and makes "forky" instead. Your child will surely learn about survival after he watches Child's Play.

1 year ago

Go for toy story 4

• 1 year ago

Toy Story 4 Would Be My Pick

1 year ago

Toy Story 4, Great for the whole family

• 1 year ago

Toy Story 4sure!!

(see what i did there 😉)

• 1 year ago

toy story 4 is the best option

• 1 year ago

My son is 3.5 and he loved watching secret life of pets 2 this past weekend.

• mars
    1 year ago

I heard the new Godzilla movie is good.

• 1 year ago

If your son is young enough to want to see Toy Story 4 or Alladin, I think Child's Play might be a bit old for him. Unless of course you want your kid to have nightmares.

• 1 year ago

Child's play?lol stick with toy story.