Are you partaking in the current "World-Meat-Free-week" that is in progress this very week June 2019?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • Jack H
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Best answer

I am 80% vegetarian anyway, but my dog isn't...

• Jack H
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Cheers for BA, much appreciated...
      To candelabrabum, I didn't say I was *an 80% vegetarian.* do try to keep up, hope someone lights the candles...

• 5 months ago

NO.

I never heard of World-meat-free-week. When did it begin and where?

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I am not, I label myself a meatatarian. I'm not a big red meat eater just because well I don't like it that well. I mostly eat chicken or turkey.

My husband will but he doesn't eat meat any other time either.

• 5 months ago

Steak with onions, mushrooms, fries and peas... yummy.

Tomorrow: Lamb chops with broccoli, Carrots and mash with mint sauce and gravy.

Day after: BBQ pork ribs with apple sauce, stir-fry mixed veg and sautéed potatoes.

A delicious healthy menu appreciated by the whole family. You should try it.

• Jerry
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

At least you have vegetables with each meal instead of trying to live on meat, dairy, and starchy foods only like so many Americans. Remember that "vegetables" like potatoes, corn, carrots, are starches just as much as they are vegetables and be sure there's a "green" vegetable with each meal. :)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Meat makes it a meal.

• 5 months ago

No but I have 2-3 days a week without meat, just by chance of liking other foods that happen to be not meat. It's commendable to do that, to have the mental strength and resilience to make that difficult choice and plan ahead.

I salute them who do it and even more those who are veggies.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I. I'm eating double the amount of meat I usually consume and cutting out all fruit and veg

I hate vegans I'd happily eat one

• Jerry
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

No fruits or veg? Constipated much? Or eating plenty of fat and grease to keep your pipes flowing? Fat and grease are SOOO yummy! Health too!

• 5 months ago

Good grief NO! I like my meat too much. Perhaps I could have worded that better.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I am a vegetarian so it won't affect me as I never eat meat. I am not a cannibal.

• Sir Prince Kenny
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

I'm not a cannibal either, I am however an omnivore and will eat meat, fish, fowl and mammal.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

nope. BUT, had a 'turkey' burger last night that wasn't bad ....................................

• F
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Does a turkey burger count as meat?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.