Are you partaking in the current "World-Meat-Free-week" that is in progress this very week June 2019?

• Jack H
    1 year ago

I am 80% vegetarian anyway, but my dog isn't...

• 1 year ago

NO.

I never heard of World-meat-free-week. When did it begin and where?

• Kelly
    1 year ago

I am not, I label myself a meatatarian. I'm not a big red meat eater just because well I don't like it that well. I mostly eat chicken or turkey.

My husband will but he doesn't eat meat any other time either.

• 1 year ago

Steak with onions, mushrooms, fries and peas... yummy.

Tomorrow: Lamb chops with broccoli, Carrots and mash with mint sauce and gravy.

Day after: BBQ pork ribs with apple sauce, stir-fry mixed veg and sautéed potatoes.

A delicious healthy menu appreciated by the whole family. You should try it.

• Meat makes it a meal.

• 1 year ago

No but I have 2-3 days a week without meat, just by chance of liking other foods that happen to be not meat. It's commendable to do that, to have the mental strength and resilience to make that difficult choice and plan ahead.

I salute them who do it and even more those who are veggies.

1 year ago

I. I'm eating double the amount of meat I usually consume and cutting out all fruit and veg

I hate vegans I'd happily eat one

1 year ago

Good grief NO! I like my meat too much. Perhaps I could have worded that better.

1 year ago

I am a vegetarian so it won't affect me as I never eat meat. I am not a cannibal.

1 year ago

nope. BUT, had a 'turkey' burger last night that wasn't bad ....................................