Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 5 months ago

Did you sign the petition for Game of Thrones Series 8 to be remade?

No, but it definitely should be remade. What a massacre of logic and character consistency it was. Oooh, let's incinerate and butcher an entire city filled with thousands of civilians, for no reason!

This meme made me laugh.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).

No, I never watched any of the other seasons

No because I don't actually care!

No, the problem with the latter stages of GOT is the creator and writer has not yet written the books it was based on so the film makers did the best they could working from his notes, they did an OK job, time to draw a line under it and move on.