Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 5 months ago

Is Boris Johnson not a racist cos his grandfather was Muslim?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

Lol. May as well argue that every wife beating misogynist can't possible hate women because they married one and their mum is one 😁

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Muslims are not a race

• TSK
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

He is a racist oif believe some of the stuff he has said..Is also a homophobe...Plain nasty! DO NOT BE FOOLED!!!

• 5 months ago

He is an elitist, he looks down his nose at everyone else

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

So he's NOT one of these "I'm deeply, DEEPLY, offended!" types, then?

So he does at least have ONE redeeming feature

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Boris is too stupid to be racist. In order to hold an opinion about a race or group of people, he would first have to be aware that more than one race exists

• gerald
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

he is your next PM suckers 66 million suckers DEMOCRAY they cry WE DESERVE DEMOCRACY WE VOTED FOR DEMOCRACY JUST NOT HIM

• 5 months ago

Johnson seemed to think bringing up the fact that his great-grandfather was a Turkish Muslim would somehow excuse his many xenophobic gaffes. I can't see how he thought that would work when he is on record as comparing women in burqas to "letter boxes" and "bank robbers" and describing black people as “piccaninnies” and “tribal warriors” with “watermelon smiles”.

• 5 months ago

I've never seen any real evidence that Boris Johnson is a racist. He is an unscrupulous liar. As someone of Turkish extraction born in New York, he seems to be an odd potential leader of the "we hate foreigners" party.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.