Is there any way to keep my key fob from turning on my car s interior lights?

Every time I unlock/lock my car doors using the key fob it turns on all the interior lights and everyone can see inside of my car clearly for the few seconds and it kind of bothers me. I decided on using blue cellophane over the lights casings, but would still like to know if I can do something a little more than that. show more Every time I unlock/lock my car doors using the key fob it turns on all the interior lights and everyone can see inside of my car clearly for the few seconds
and it kind of bothers me. I decided on using blue cellophane over the lights casings, but would still like to know if I can do something a little more than that.
Update: My SUV, to be more clear.
Update 2: Also wanted to add, I dont have anything valuable kept in my car. Just a tote bag full of detailing products. I just like to have some privacy, as car owners do with their trunks. Just a simple question either way.
Update 3: Just for others that keep adding on: "This will override the illuminated entry feature, unless you use your keyless entry transmitter (if equipped) to unlock the vehicle." It's common sense for anyone to look through their vehicle's manual for some good knowledge.