Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

i cheated on my gf and she slashed my new car tires and cracked my windshield?

i dont want to go to police, wat should i do for revenge

Update:

I kissed another girl, I didn't have sex with her. I know either way it isn't right, but this girl i used to have a huge crush on in highschool and she was going through a bad time and I was just there to support her.It all happened fast, and I didn't go any further. But my girlfriend found out and she broke up with me. I did not expect her to go this far, and I want revenge but I still love her and don't want to take police action

57 Answers

Relevance
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You cheated.

She over-reacted

You do not intend to charge her.

DO NOT take the law into your own hands.

Put it down to experience.

“Hell hath no fury......”

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

File a police report she vandalized and destroyed your car her behavior is unacceptable.

• 6 months ago

Be the bigger person and don’t get revenge. This would make you just as bad. Try to understand she’s angry, but getting revenge will just result in a vicious cycle. Try to communicate with her and move on from this healthily. Lack of communication is a common issue here.

• 6 months ago

I mean u were wrong to cheat but I know u know that but she shouldn’t have slashed ur tires. Something went wrong in the relationship and u might love her but maybe a different type of love because if u really loved her I wouldn’t feel the need to cheat. If u don’t want to take legal action then just apologize which I’m sure u did and walk away. Give her time. See y u felt like u needed to cheat.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Don’t do that again! Cheating is bad

• 6 months ago

Karma is a B*tch! You shouldn't be a cheater! If you wanted to be with someone else you could have been a gentleman and broken up with her. Did she overreact? YES! But she taught you a valuable lesson about the damage cheating can do! Cheating is not cool! You will get a reputation as a "bad guy". You don't want that-Do you? If you don't care about your reputation, you got what you deserved! Change your ways & be a better man! Sex is supposed to be a sacred act for 2 people whose spirits are joined together in love. Not a "good time" to be chased after with many.

• 6 months agoReport

no

• Call the cops..,.,..,.,.,.,

• Orla C
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Do nothing. You got off lightly.

• 6 months agoReport

no

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Go to the police

• 6 months ago

What she did was revenge towards you. I suggest you move on. If you aren’t willing to talk to the police then that’s your problem. If you hadn’t cheated this wouldn’t have happened in the first place but she was a bit overwhelmed. Stop with the circle of revenge and find someone else you can cheat on and whose time you can waste.

• 6 months agoReport

no

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I don't think you want to stoop to her level so rather talk it out with someone & take appropriate action.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.