Husband Constantly Jokes About my Embarrassing Medical Condition?!?

Recently my doctor determined that I have urinary incontinence and cannot control my bladder; the issue is severe enough for me to potentially require medication, or even possibly surgery, if it doesn't resolve. Every since my husband found out he has been making jokes at my expense. I do not think it's... show more Recently my doctor determined that I have urinary incontinence and cannot control my bladder; the issue is severe enough for me to potentially require medication, or even possibly surgery, if it doesn't resolve. Every since my husband found out he has been making jokes at my expense. I do not think it's funny at all. I am only 37 years old and having to deal with this is a blow to my self esteem, not to mention embarrassing. He is cracking jokes daily, even after I told him it bothers me, and always has the excuse that he's only joking and I know he doesn't mean it. The thing is, my husband's idea of joking can be downright cruel (i.e. referring to me as a "pissy bastard" and his idea of joking is calling me vulgar names and saying things he knows are hurtful to me. He's also told me i'm too old to be peeing on myself. I have asked him to ease up on the joking about the issue i'm having and let him know it's something I cannot control, but he refuses and thinks it is hilarious. I have tried talking to him...repeatedly. What is the next step anyone can suggest? I cannot talk to anyone I know about this because I don't want anyone to know about this issue i'm having with my bladder. Can anyone offer advice here please? Thanks in advance.