why is it a good idea for men to avoid female colleagues in the workplace today...?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

women are always up to something and often dishonest

• Elana
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Considering anybody can accuse anybody else of sexual harassment, it is probably a good idea for people generally to watch what they are actually doing, what others perceive they are doing, and generally promote a good track record.

You can try to make this an issue of gender, but it's really an issue of common sense.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Unfortunately, some people will take any chance to report something as harassment nowadays. However, there are also still a lot of people out there who will joke around and talk about the same things men do, so you just have to know who you are talking to. You have to be mindful in any situation, woman or not. If you say something that could potentially be racist, sexist, or just flat out inappropriate, you have to expect that people will react. Again, regardless of whether or not they are a woman, everyone should be careful about what they say or do with coworkers.

• 5 months ago

Too much PC, so avoid.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • liz
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It's a good idea for men who have no comprehension of what harassment means to avoid female colleagues. So this won't apply to most normal men with half a jot of common sense on the subject.

• 5 months ago

It isn't.

It's a good idea to avoid attempting to be in any way sexual with a female colleague in the workplace, and if you're worried that you may be dishonestly charged with sexual harassment (because some women, just like some men, are dishonest a**hats), then you may wish to make a special effort to always be in a public place (conference room, cubicle that is on view, office with an open door) when interacting with a female colleague, just so that no accusation is, well, plausible.

If you have witnesses who can attest that you behaved appropriately, then even if your female colleague does try to accuse you of harassment, it's unlikely to go any further than "Did you do X to her?" "No, ask Y and Z, they saw me when I was with her" "Ok, I'll do that."

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Give me a BA or I will tickle your silly belly

• Alfred
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

well, in the '' me too'' era - it comes out as a safer idea in terms of liability- regardless of anything else

• Q
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Well obviously because women are liars about sexual assault and harassment. It doesn’t really happen. And when it does it isn’t that bad. And if it is that bad it’s the woman’s fault for dressing the way she does.

Women should have just kept quiet about being pressured to sleep with their bosses. Or just gotten other jobs, because it’s really quite easy to just change your career.

Things were so much better when women didn’t talk about these things. Now men have unpleasant things happen to them when they are accused of misconduct. When unpleasant things happen to women as a result of misconduct from men they should keep quiet but shouldn’t avoid men as a result because that’s stupid and sexist since most men don’t assault or harass women. When unpleasant things happen to men as a result of misconduct it scares some men and they SHOULD avoid women because most women do lie.

Source(s): Idiots. That being said, false allegations are terrible and can ruin people’s careers. It’s rare but very, very serious when it occurs.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Because women are sneaky and know they have the advantage in this new libtarded society. If they want a promotion, they just wear low cut clothing or fùck a manager. If they don’t like a guy, they’ll lie and say he sexually harassed her. They are the worst and should honestly just go back to the fùcking kitchen... for everyone’s sake.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.