I have people thinking that I am weird and sometimes wonder if God hates me. Advice?

I want to be average rather than unique or weird. Something makes me constantly think that God hates me and that I will never be worth anything. I started to feel even more depressed after dealing with a Calvinist dude on Instagram and now I constantly battle with basing my worth on how much education I have, I... show more I want to be average rather than unique or weird. Something makes me constantly think that God hates me and that I will never be worth anything. I started to feel even more depressed after dealing with a Calvinist dude on Instagram and now I constantly battle with basing my worth on how much education I have, I just criticize people so much and can't seem to stop or barely, and I found myself constantly wishing I was not around. I constantly seem to be tempted to fall in love with every male (age 20-45 range) I see. I am 25 and tired of never being worth enough. I don't want to keep being critical of people but it seems like the fad today