Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Do you believe in God? If so, why?

Why does EVERYONE SAY OH MY GOD? THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE

God offered me all the proof I needed... and He accepted me when I came to Him in The Way He prescribes

I was willing to find out for myself because I had an open mind. I know that God exists because of my own experiences with him. Millions know him for themselves every year. You should too. Don't bother moving the goalposts; it's more evidence than atheists have to shore up their atheism.

• Paul

Same reason I "believe in" my wife. I know them both in a personal way, and live each day in relationship and communication with them.

YES, God's Spirit convicted my Spirit that I was a sinner in need of a Savior and that Savior was Jesus Christ and if I would Repent of my sins and through Faith Trust Him to be my Lord and Savior I would be Saved. I Trusted Him, He Saved me and I can't help but Believe in Him.

Nope. If, God, then it's more likely to be thirty or three thousand or thirty thousand or three million Gods than one, given the expanse of the universe. So none will do for now, don't need the headache of the contemplation. One is nonsensical, as there are supposedly several on earth. Pascal's wager doesn't include millions of Gods.

I say OMGs . Pascal times 5,000 to be safe .

Yes! Life is worth knowing the Creator of heaven and Earth. Humanity is privileged to be able to learn about God through the ancient scriptures and the world around us.

God has an ultimate purpose for mankind, all will see, weather they believe or not.

I question imperfect men but never God and his Son Jesus.

• I believe in many gods because I have felt the presence of a few of them.

YES, but not the Trinity.........one or three in one....

People who don't believe in God are fools. They are unbelievers in what the inspired of God scriptures says is the evidence of God.

no and there is no evidence for a god.

“Understand that:

Dreams are not evidence.

Wishful thinking is not evidence.

Logical fallacies are not evidence.

Personal revelation is not evidence.

Illogical conclusions are not evidence.

Disproved statements are not evidence.

Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence.

Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence.

Information that is ambiguous is not evidence.

The Universe doesn't care what you believe in.

Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence.

Information that cannot be verified is not evidence.

Information that cannot be falsified is not evidence.

Experiments with inconclusive results are not evidence.

Information that is only knowable by a privileged few is not evidence.

Experiments that are not and cannot be duplicated by others are not evidence.

The wonderful thing about science is that it doesn't ask for your faith, only your eyes.”

If there is a God thingy, we must all reconcile ourselves to these cold hard facts

It never speaks to us. It never intervenes in our lives. It remains invisible and undetectable by any of our senses. And, it supposedly created us. Add all those things up and it means that the God thingy does not want us to pay it any attention.

So, even if there is a God thingy, the atheists have it right.

• Lv 4

Prove it is our creator . Pure Westboro Baptist Posture . What's next . US Marines deserve to die
      because they're gay according to your Lord God All; mighty ?