I am 32 yrs old and lost in life......?

Since I was 5 I always wanted to be a singer. I've written hundreds of songs and when I was 23 yrs old I got an opportunity to get a record deal but got distracted by my current bf. We have been together for 8 yrs and he still hasn't proposed. I have gained weight and my music has gone nowhere. I am in my... show more Since I was 5 I always wanted to be a singer. I've written hundreds of songs and when I was 23 yrs old I got an opportunity to get a record deal but got distracted by my current bf.

We have been together for 8 yrs and he still hasn't proposed. I have gained weight and my music has gone nowhere. I am in my last month of nursing school and I am so stressed because I'm trying to pass the finals. My passion isn't nursing. I studied this to get a decent job and to be able to support myself...

I feel 32 is too told to live my dreams go being a singer and I feel like I am not as single and free as I was at 23. Also my personality isn't as bubbly. It seems some experiences have changed who I used to be...

Help...lost