Do I let my wife divorce me? Or do I grovel and plead to keep her even though I’m not sure I want to anymore. We have 3 kids and I just?

Found out today that she was talking to a divorce lawyer. This really caught me off guard. I knew things were rough with all kids being under 4. One 3 months old. But over all, I thought we were ok. I know I can be a jerk sometimes. I work hard and get little sleep. But I thought it was stuff we could work through.... show more Found out today that she was talking to a divorce lawyer. This really caught me off guard. I knew things were rough with all kids being under 4. One 3 months old. But over all, I thought we were ok. I know I can be a jerk sometimes. I work hard and get little sleep. But I thought it was stuff we could work through. I’m kind of betrayed by this however. I don’t know what to think. She did this without talking to me or talking about counseling. What should I do. The most important thing in the world to me is my kids. It would kill me to not see them everyday. But is it worth it to stay for them?