Do I let my wife divorce me? Or do I grovel and plead to keep her even though I’m not sure I want to anymore. We have 3 kids and I just?

Found out today that she was talking to a divorce lawyer. This really caught me off guard. I knew things were rough with all kids being under 4. One 3 months old. But over all, I thought we were ok. I know I can be a jerk sometimes. I work hard and get little sleep. But I thought it was stuff we could work through.... show more Found out today that she was talking to a divorce lawyer. This really caught me off guard. I knew things were rough with all kids being under 4. One 3 months old. But over all, I thought we were ok. I know I can be a jerk sometimes. I work hard and get little sleep. But I thought it was stuff we could work through. I’m kind of betrayed by this however. I don’t know what to think. She did this without talking to me or talking about counseling. What should I do. The most important thing in the world to me is my kids. It would kill me to not see them everyday. But is it worth it to stay for them?
11 answers 11