Nik asked in HealthOptical · 5 months ago

What is this called? When I see the number 8 from a distance it looks like a 3 and 8looks like an 8, or 7 looks like 1?

1 Answer

  • 5 months ago

    your near sighted (this is where you see thing better up close rather than far away explaining why you see 3's that are actually 8's in the distance)

    you should probably get contacts or glasses but see an eye doctor first but im only 14 so I don't know if im even right.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.